Drink Vendor Application
What: San Diego Zoo's Food, Wine & Brew Celebration is Going Virtual!
When: Saturday, September 26th, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Benefits: San Diego Zoo Global Wildlife Conservancy
The San Diego Zoo has made the decision to move the Food, Wine & Brew Celebration virtual! We are giving vendors two options to participate: Donating product for the virtual event's Event Boxes and being featured in our online Food Hall & Market, or only having a listing in the online Food Hall & Market. Please see the requirements below. If you have any questions, please reach out to Sandy Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Diego Zoo Will Provide:
- Assembly and shipment of boxes of donated product to individuals that purchase the virtual event ticket option. We will be offering four box options to ticket buyers: beer, wine, cocktail, and non-alcoholic.
- A virtual Food Hall & Market listing all vendors where they can offer a discount code or promotion.
Virtual Beverage Vendor will Supply:
- Choose to donate product for the Event Boxes (ie: 500 cans of beer, 6 cases of wine, or equivalent volume in half/bottles/splits, 500 mini liquor bottles, 100 non-alcoholic beverages). This product will be shipped to individuals that purchase an event ticket. Product will need to be delivered to the San Diego Zoo by September 14, 2020.
- Option to provide a discount/promo code for the online Food Hall & Market.
- Minimum participation fee of $50 gift certificate, or something of equal or greater value, which needs to be received no later than September 1, 2020. Mail to Sandy Parker, Development Events, P.O. Box 120551, San Diego, CA 92112
- If donating product, vendor will receive six (6) day passes to the San Diego Zoo or Safari Park.
- If only participating in the online Food Hall & Market, vendor will receive two (2) Day Passes to the San Diego Zoo or Safari Park